Ford/Volvo (was RE: [geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a s moker?

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 18:01:32 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 06:40:22PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Peter,
>
> By my count you are one Land Rover away from happiness

By my count, so are you :-)

> 1997 Land Rover Discovery (still)

A nice short wheelbase sII would make a fine replacement.  As would a 101,
but you can't really be picky about landies in .us.

The 101 is the one and only vehicle I have owned.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **