[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 13:39:55 CDT 2001

Well, remember the joy we all felt when the "big tobacco" companies got sued a few years back? Well, there you go!

Actually, they did have a good ad on April 1st about smoking:

A man in a suit steps forward and introduces himself as the
president of the Tobacco ________ _________ Assn. and they
have decided to implement a total, across the board recall
on all cigarettes, and there will be no cigarettes for sale
until they can make a 100% safe product...

Because nothing is more important to us, than the health and
well-being of our customers!

<Fade to black>

Then, on the screen appears: "Happy April Fools Day"

That caught me off guard, and I got a good laugh...

Back on topic, $30/carton, that must come to about $50/week... Hmm, those big expensive cigars I smoke every odd month seem *cheap* by comparison!

Ken