[geeks] network time

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 11:41:47 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 11:59:23AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:

> "Atomic" clocks, synced to WWV (Colorado)/WWVH (Hawaii) are quite reasonable, but alas, not typically equiped with serial/Ethernet connectivity, AFAIK.

Certainly the ones available in .uk (syncing with the radio signals from
the Rugby and/or Frankfurt clocks) often have serial ports.  At least
those sold as kits do.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **