[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 11:36:29 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 11:32:49AM -0400, John Duksta wrote:

> Having noticed from the 'messy desk' thread that we have
> at least a few smokers here on the list (Tim, amy, myself),
> my curiosity has been piqued.
>
> For today's lunchtime poll (everyone remember 'Heathers'?)
> I'd like to know who here on the list is a smoker.

/me raises his hand.

Big fat Cuban cigars.  Very partial to Partegas and Cohibas.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **