[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 10:50:35 CDT 2001

I don't remember Heathers, but then I am in the older half of the crowd (over 35 - wow), and I am only a recreational cigar smoker, if I smoked more than 10 last year I'd be suprised.

Ken
(Who also doesn't have a rack at home yet - I got one my stripping down a PDP/11 over 6 years ago, but I was living in an apartment at the time, so I placed it in my father-in-law's basement,and haven't seen it since. I am a big fan of wire frame shelving for systems, esp. from IKEA - an unit with four 18"x48" shelves and four 72" supports is about $75 (IIRC), additional shelves are $15-20/ea. Now I just need to get them out of the boxes and clean up my basement...)