[geeks] Messy other stuff

Tim Harrison geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 20:51:43 CDT 2001

Jonathan Katz wrote:

> I have a problem. My name is Jon and I'm a bachelor.

Hi Jon!

> I have this icky layer of scum at the bottom of my
> bathtub. It seems to come up with elbow grease and
> a combination of pine-sol, lime-away and scouring
> pads... but it just isn't doing the trick. Am I
> doing something wrong?

Yes.  Do nothing.  Leave it alone, and eventually, it'll leave on it's
own.  That's what I used to do before I met Tara.  At which point,
anything that was starting to take on a life of it's own was promptly
thrown out, or chastised for taking up too much room in the
refrigerator. :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer