[geeks] Messy desks.

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 20:19:27 CDT 2001

Funny, trhat looks like my wifes desk. The reason I moved my main computers
into the bedroom was because my  wifes are of our office slowly took over
the whole room. And since my wife is an artist, I not only have to worry
about dozens of half drunk soda cans,  but containers of pain, varnish,
thinner etc.. in various states of being. It's a hazardous environment let
me tell you. Any my wife likes to spread out. Evey inch of desk r shelf
space is covered, along with most of the floow minus a small area sround the
dek (for her chair) the door (so it can close) and the tv (so she an watch
MTV and wrestling)

And she complaines about the fan noise in the bedroom... it's my secret plot
to ger her to clean up the pother room ;-)

Chris Byrne