[geeks] Re: [SunRescue] OT: CA: It's Our Turn

User Bobkeys BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 18:04:04 CDT 2001

> I do tend to use metric for measurements of the very large and the very
> small, because that tends to be the realm of science.

I have had to use metric for 30 odd years, in the sciences.  It is more
in what I think of anymore than inches, feet, pounds.

> A tun is a unit of liquid (usually beer) capacity, 210 gallons.  That's
> .uk gallons, not .us gallons :-)

Dang!  Ye be makin' me timbers a'right thirsty there matey....
A tun o' grog... yum.... and a long recovery time, these days......(:+{{...

Mead might be more fun, mebbie.....

Bob