[geeks] My apologies...

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 13:16:16 CDT 2001

Thanks Pete.

I'm looking at this as an opportunity at the moment.  I figure I'm going to
take this week off - get my severance package (2 weeks base pay + vacation
money - whoo hoo.) straightened out and then start looking for something
better.  Thankfully my net connection isn't going anywhere soon.  ;-)

Mike Hebel