[geeks] My apologies...

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 23:54:54 CDT 2001

To anyone I promised to ship something to - I'm sorry but those current
things are on hold.  If you had something to ship to me in return please put
it on hold as well.

I have not directly heard but through the grapevine I have been fired due to
a round of budget cuts.  (Funny, the sales department took no cuts from
this.)  This is corroborated by the fact that my corporate e-mail account
suddenly came up "currently disabled" this evening.  I fully expect with 98%
certainty to arrive tomorrow only to leave a short time later.

I will make good on all my promises but it may take more time than I had
previously expected.

Again, my sincere apologies.

Also,  I did request of someone a current resume example - if that person
would be so kind to drop me one at nimitz at owc.net I'd really appreciate it.

Anybody in the Chicagoland area looking for a Junior Solaris Admin with 10
years I/T experience? ;-)

Mike Hebel  (Hoping my child never has to go through this.)

P.S. : My NT administration notebook is now running SUSE 6.4 and will be
left at the company that way.  *grin*