[geeks] A favor concerning my dog

Tim Harrison geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 14:27:33 CDT 2001

Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> I was actually looking forward to my 10th last year, and I never found
> or received any information about it.  It seems to not have happened.

This is how I see it playing out:

[Kurt was the most unpopular person in school, and all the popular
people are making the listing of people to invite...]

"Eww, let's not invite that *Kurt* guy..."

OR, and this is the more plausible one:

[Kurt was the most popular person in school, and all the unpopular
people are putting together the listing of people to invite...]

"Eww, let's not invite that *Kurt* guy..."

Sorry, Kurt, couldn't help it. ;)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer