[geeks] A favor concerning my dog

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 13:26:00 CDT 2001

--- Reagen Ward <ward at zilla.nu> wrote:
> Warning:  this has nothing to do with geeks.

It has everything to do with geeks :) [ keep reading ]

> I'm trying to get my dog on the Jones Soda label.  I've submitted a
> photo and now folks must rate it.

OK, Done... you're abusing your power as an ueber-geek by enlisting
your friends to throw a web-based poll. You're abusing your superior
intellect in reaching out to dozens of 'friends' to help you in your
plans to take over the world. I don't know of anything much geekier
than that.

Oh, has anyone here planned a high school reunion?

-Jon